Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Croi Makin is one of Myrelle's Warders. He is a slender and yellow-haired Andoran, young with a fine profile, but hard as rock. He is often described as a "splinter of stone" (TFoH, Ch. 50; LoC, Ch. 8).
- He and Avar Hachami stand guard at the Little Tower, when Nynaeve, Elayne, and their companions arrive (TFoH, Ch. 50).
- When Nynaeve sees Myrelle and Makin stride in her direction, she ducks into an inn to avoid her (LoC, Ch. 8).
- When Lan arrives, driven to Myrelle by the bond, Makin is sent out to find him. Lan, however, says Myrelle should not have sent him and Nuhel; he almost killed them before he recognized who they were (LoC, Ch. 52).
- He is with Myrelle's other Warders, Nisao Dachen, and her Warder, Sarin Hoigan, near the encampment of the rebel Aes Sedai and helps breaking their camp, when Myrelle takes Egwene and Siuan there (ACoS, Ch. 12).
- Makin and the other two Warders accompany Myrelle, when she is secretly sent to the Murandian and Andoran nobles with Anaiya and Beonin to arrange a formal meeting (TPoD, Ch. 15).
- He, Avar Hachami and Nuhel Dromand accompany Myrelle when Egwene goes scouting Tar Valon from the riverbank with her council (CoT, Ch. 16).
"You shouldn't have sent Nuhel and Croi out to find me," the unseen rider called in a rough voice. "I almost killed them before I saw who they were." (Lan to Myrelle; Lord of Chaos, Chapter 52)