Author: Estyrien al'Halien
The full name was not recorded in the main series, but was given in the Wheel of Time Companion. Other information about the character is also included in the Companion, but we did not use it in the TarValon.Net Library.
(Reference: Winter's Heart, Prologue)
- 978 NE: Desandre leaves the White Tower to collect the names of newborn children for the bounty during the Aiel War (NS, Ch. 4).
- 1000 NE: Desandre is one of the fifty-one sisters sent to the Black Tower under the command of Toveine (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Desandre and the other sisters try to hurt Toveine because they blame her for their capture (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Desandre snubs Toveine (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Toveine and Gabrelle submit to Desandre and Lemai's authority in the hope of uniting the captured sisters (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Desandre and Lemai order the captured sisters to achieve cordial relationships with their Asha'man (CoT, Prologue).
Desandre, along with the other forty-nine captured sisters, blame Toveine for their capture (WH, Prologue).
Desandre and Lemai are equal in strength in the One Power. They stand highest among the captured sisters. This means that they are stronger than Toveine, Gabrelle, Ayako, Akoure and Jenare (WH, Prologue).
Toveine hates the fact that she had to yield to Desandre and Lemai (CoT, Prologue).
Fear had its presence, but it was shame that coated most faces. Akoure... was staring at the hand where she normally wore her ring. Desandre, a willowy Yellow, was hiding her right hand in her armpit. (Toveine; Winter's Heart, Prologue)
True, Desandre and Lemai had ordered everyone to achieve cordial relations with the Asha'man who held their bonds... but Toveine bristled openly at every command from either sister. She had detested yielding to them, and might have refused if Lemai were not also Red, no matter that she had admitted it must be so. (Gabrelle; CoT, Prologue)