From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- In the morning after the battle against the Shaido, Gueyam is among the High Lords who want to speak to Rand (TFoH, Ch. 45).
- After Rand arrives at the Sun Palace, he is one of the High Lords to swear fealty to him (TFoH, Ch. 46).
- He awaits Rand in the Sun Palace, among other Tairens and Cairhienin, but Rand Travels to Caemlyn instead (LoC, Ch. 19).
- When Rand meets with some of the nobles, Min has a viewing that Gueyam will die a bloody death (LoC, Ch. 50).
- Rand takes him along to the meeting with one band of soldiers loyal to "Lord Brend"/Sammael (TPoD, Ch. 13).
- Rand Travels with his party, including Gueyam, to the north of Illian; he stays with Weiramon (TPoD, Ch. 21) and rides with him into battle against the Seanchan. Afterwards he is seen together with Semaradrid, who shares his flask with Gueyam (TPoD, Ch. 23).